|
Hi . Hello . My name is Siaw Jin. Here's my little space for thoughts and randomness.
Theme from te.alla. Inspired by Jingying, Obsequious-x, and Levi. Colors can be found at Adobe Illustrator. Font from Google Web Fonts.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
I can't believe i've got a grade 3 for my HRM individual assignment!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously im so shocked when i see the grade.. I've never gotten any 3 previously and worst of all, im quite confident with it!!!!!!!!!
Now i understand why Serene got so worked up when the same thing happened to her! and similarly i get so persistent to find out the reasons and what went wrong! So, i went to the office to look at my report again and saw all the feedbacks from the marker, but still not convinced, I just emailed the professor. Hopefully he reply! even best if he gives me a better grade!!! Labels: Academic |