|
Hi . Hello . My name is Siaw Jin. Here's my little space for thoughts and randomness.
Theme from te.alla. Inspired by Jingying, Obsequious-x, and Levi. Colors can be found at Adobe Illustrator. Font from Google Web Fonts.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Went to the IT Fair on Sunday and as usual, it's packed like sardine. I always dread going to places that are so packed that u always get people to step on ur foot or step onto others, or those butt brush feelings. So, this time round, i was just as relunctant to go. But for the fact that I have to buy my desktop and also to re-contract my broadband, i got no choice but went along.
But in the end, I somehow like it. I went with my uncle, who is so good with IT stuff. He had actually went on the first day of the fair to collect all brochures and made comparisons. So, on Sunday, he can make the purchases quick. I always ask him for help when it comes to computer stuff, and because I can see his passion and seriously when come to technology, I really admired him. Somemore he is so patient and from him, we really learn and get the best deals. Indeed, everyone has his or her strong point and for some people, who are so willing to share the knowledge:) Labels: random |