|
Hi . Hello . My name is Siaw Jin. Here's my little space for thoughts and randomness.
Theme from te.alla. Inspired by Jingying, Obsequious-x, and Levi. Colors can be found at Adobe Illustrator. Font from Google Web Fonts.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
I just feel like blogging now. Just sent my draft copy of Chapter 1 to 4 to my supervisior, felt the sense of achievement after compiling the 4 chapters although there are still many work to be done.. so just take some time off for net surfing and facebooking...
Ok, there's actually some things bothering me now. Just need a space to vent and share my thoughts... Now, click the back errow if want some peace of mind.. Do you find yourself caught in some circumstances where you lack of the courage to tell your thoughts and feelings to particular person? For me yes. Right now, thinking back, there's more than one person. But I can say that all these people are actually quite close to me... Just dont know why, no matter how wrong you are, or ridiculous in many ways, I just kind of sided you and turned a deaf ear to those who are complaining. Anw, its hard to put it into words, obviously im not an expressive person too.. It makes me wonder if its the bond between us that make me forgive all your wrongdoings or im just another coward that doesnt dare to voice out what im thinking?? I hated conficts but as days passed and i grow older, it makes me realise conflicts are inevitable in life and we must face it by finding the solutions. But till now, I think im trying to keep things as it is and hoping that it will vanish into thin air on its own. I know its time for me to think like an adult and behave like one, as in putting in more effort in listening to the worries and problems and their life as well, and maybe give some support too.. but occassionally i find it soffocating because i am still learning to handle things and to be honest, there are issues that i cant deal with now. I guess its because of the stress coming from school work recently , i find it even harder to digest. and during these time, i just feel like shutting my ears even though its not anything serious or as if there's any conflicts. Even if its just casual discussions of the daily affair or slightly extraordinary things that happened... Maybe its the wrong timing when the things happened, or the time that i was there.. or that it should not have happened at all... But back in mind, i think its all about me, myself and I.. don't scratch heads, cos reading back, i think this post doesnt make much sense too. Labels: Reflections |