|
Hi . Hello . My name is Siaw Jin. Here's my little space for thoughts and randomness.
Theme from te.alla. Inspired by Jingying, Obsequious-x, and Levi. Colors can be found at Adobe Illustrator. Font from Google Web Fonts.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Im now blogging with my 22 inch monitor. Everything look so big and zoomed in. Nice. What i like about having a new computer is it save me from the fear of losing my work. The old one really scary, need to save many copies when doing my report.
Well, its coming to mid April.. how time flies.. 30 April is my submission and then, i'll be free from school, projects, assignments, and the need to look at the screen for hours. I think my eyesight degree has gone up again;( Somehow anticipate the submission, but at the same time, quite worried as I would have lesser time to work on it. Yet, i think im still not trying my best.. I guess everyone is facing the same situation as me and just hope everything will go on smoothly till we submit.. till then..smooth april k;) |