Hi . Hello . My name is Siaw Jin. Here's my little space for thoughts and randomness.
:D
CBOX
 
Theme from te.alla. Inspired by Jingying, Obsequious-x, and Levi. Colors can be found at Adobe Illustrator. Font from Google Web Fonts.
5/08/2010 10:45:00 PM
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Here comes May, the long anticipated month!

Have been slacking away for the past one week as we've submitted our thesis last friday. Months back, before starting on the thesis, we were so worried if we could get pass it and how we are going to complete the 10k words report. But in a blink of eye, we are done with it and over. I don't know why but i see many of my friends feeling so stressful over the period, and I only feel stress two days before submission, when im fretting over how to do those formatings and alignments.. I really wonder if I did work hard over these few months or if im taking this project too lightly.. or feeling stress were unnecessary??

Anw, its just a random though during the last few moments before submission and glad that its all over. Also, very thankful that I've got a very nice supervisor, who guided me along the way and give me directions. After hearing so many complaints from my friends about their supervisors, i seriously think that im very lucky. But, but, but.. the results not out yet, and im scared that he give me a very bad grade or fail me!, although he super nice.

So many things to worry about, and who knows graduation cost 45pounds??!! and does not even include our gown rental and some other stuff! Everyone is complaining, we haven even start working and need to pay soooo much! and I bet most of us will still attend the ceremony since its once in a lifetime, and..... if not attending also need to pay 15 pounds!! They indeed love money very much!

Labels: