Hi . Hello . My name is Siaw Jin. Here's my little space for thoughts and randomness.
:D
CBOX
 
Theme from te.alla. Inspired by Jingying, Obsequious-x, and Levi. Colors can be found at Adobe Illustrator. Font from Google Web Fonts.
7/14/2010 10:26:00 PM
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Well..its been some time since i last blogged..

and, life is kind of mudane. Had been sending out resumes but none called. I thought the economy is doing well??

I should have started the job search earlier, and now felt the stress coming in when everyone keep asking if I found a job and why am i still unemployed. Also, the feeling of not doing anything is really not good. I've become lazier and wasting my precious time. I know the clock is ticking away, but cant help it leh. worst still, it makes me gain more weight! sigh.. went jogging with my sis 1 or 2 times recently and it only make me realised that i cant run.what a joke. I was panting so hard and walked so much that i simply gave up. So conclusion is that im not going to jog again and just work hard with the Aibi bicycle at home.

Family have been planning for a Genting trip in November where all the 7 families of my mother side will be going. Hopefully I can get a job soon and able to join them. Its gonna be fun and its a rare chance that all can make time for it.