|
Hi . Hello . My name is Siaw Jin. Here's my little space for thoughts and randomness.
Theme from te.alla. Inspired by Jingying, Obsequious-x, and Levi. Colors can be found at Adobe Illustrator. Font from Google Web Fonts.
Angerrry about everything
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
I always tell myself not to take people for granted, cos it's never right to treat people the way u didn't want others to treat you. Especially when it comes to family. But in recent weeks, I've been talking in harsh tones to my parents becos I'm easily irritated due to stress at work. Work are piling up and can't help but to stay up late, all I want is to have some peace when I come home. But what I get is the non stop questioning on why am I home so late? Asking me 3,4 times in one night. Obviously I've been working right?! I was thinking do I need to explain what kind of work I've done fir staying up late?? It's really irritating, I've been trying to keep my cool many times but when a rubber band is overstretch, it just snapped. I know my parents are just showing their concern but they just don't realise I need a breather. More disappointing enough was what kind of nonsense excuse I get and been blamed for. Really upsetting.. It kind of double standard since they dont always call me even if I come home late, and now, I'm working and not playing and have to take up all these shits. They really think I enjoy staying up so late in the office when everyone is off. The weeks have been really rocky and worst still I'm dumbfounded by my sis utterly selfishness. Too angry with her till I'm almost speechless and blurted the F word in front of the family. I hate to say but I'm totally disgusted by her.
I know I've been quite demanding and moodswinging recently, i know but I can't help it. |